Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Welcome to Vanilla Bondage


I'm starting this blog to reach a wider audience than my Yahoo Group of the same name.

Have you ever tied up your partner for a night of hot lovemaking? Ever been bound to the bedposts? Even if you just fantasize about spicing up your relationship with erotic restraint, this is the place for you.

I call this VanillaBondage because vanilla is what serious B D S M folks call those of us who aren't into whips and chains. I respect the lifestyle B D S M folks, but I'm just not that into it. I'm more into silk scarves, soft ropes, bedposts and erotic teasing with men or women bound.

I'll try to repost some of the material I've stashed over at the Yahoo Group, as well as put up new material whenever I can.

I welcome your feedback.

No comments: