Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nice story from Literotica.com

Pushing you back on the bed... I'm kissing your sweet mouth... running my long nails up and down your chest... I pull your hands up the headboard and tie them securely with a slip knot... silk ropes so they are comfortable... stepping up onto the bed, I stand above you... tight skirt... thigh high stocking that I know you love... and heels... no panties... I straddle your head swaying my hips, bending my knees as I lower my pussy down towards you. 

You can see my glistening pussy... mmmmm sooo wet and hot for you honey. I step off the bed and move to your feet... caressing and massaging them... each in turn... then kissing and licking my way up the inside of your left leg... inside you thigh... my silky hair caressing your skin as I move... I reach your balls and I lick them... taking one in my mouth and sucking it softly... twirling my tongue around and around it... then move to the next one... treating it with the same loving care... then move up... kissing your pelvic bone... then up to your hips... my hair caressing your throbbing cock... but I'm not gonna touch it... yet... 

No comments: